Site Fitter Vacancy
We are a specialist Company with 40yrs years’ experience in the restoration, design, fabrication, and installation of architectural metalwork for the construction industry and private clients.
Job Description – Site Fitter
We are looking to recruit two experienced skilled London based site fitters with a fabrication background to join our Dorset-based company that works nationwide.
To be successful in meeting our requirements you must possess the following skills and experience:
– Previous experience in installation and fabrication and also capable of welding/fabricating mild steel, cast iron, stainless steel
– Adaptable and willing to encompass all aspects of the trade as required and also be prepared to work away as required
– Able to work from and to read/understand engineering drawings
– Experience using resin & paint
– Must be able to make templates and understand them
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Fabrication – ability to use cutting tools.
– Welding – ARC, MIG, and TIG, proven ability to weld to a high standard.
– A current Full Driving license.
– A current CSCS card
– Trade accredited certification would be an advantage.
Basic blacksmith experience would be helpful as well as a knowledge of general building
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17.00 per hour