Newton Forge is a market leader in historic restoration and replication of traditional metalwork along with fabrication of new and contemporary designs. Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Glazier, someone who is passionate about what they do, to work on historic window renovations, from removal and repair of metal frames to refitting and glazing.
Glazier Vacancy Specifications and description:
- Traditional glazing skills, including: Ability to cut glass, Traditional putty skills, Lead light repairs experience would be a bonus.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to tight deadlines.
- Works well within a team, but also motivation to work on own
- General workshop skills
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Effective communicator
- Good timekeeper
- Driving license
- CSCS Card (desirable)
What you will receive:
- 28 days holiday (including 8 public holidays)
- The opportunity to work on prestigious projects with some of the UK’s largest construction companies.
Salary £26,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
To apply for the job, please either fill out the form below or apply through indeed: