Glazier Metalworker Vacancy
Newton Forge is a market leader in historic restoration and replication of traditional metalwork, along with the fabrication of new and contemporary designs. Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Glazier with metalwork experience, someone who is passionate about what they do, to work on historic window renovations, from removal and repair of metal frames to refitting and glazing (traditional putty glazing skills essential for this role).
Job Specification – Glazier Metalworker
Duties to include:
- Traditional glazing skills
- Operate drilling, cutting, and turning machines.
- Other workshop duties required by Management.
- Ability to read engineering/workshop drawings.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to tight deadlines.
- Works well within a team, but also motivated to work individually
- Organized with an eye for detail
- Effective communicator
- Good timekeeper
- Driving license (essential)
- CSCS Card (desirable)
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
- The opportunity to work on prestigious projects with some of the UK’s largest construction companies.